- Job title: Elite Master Program "Standards of Decision-Making Across Cultures"
- Organization: Institute for Near Eastern and East Asian Languages and Civilizations
- Working group: Chair of Chinese Studies (Prof. Dr. Lackner)
- Phone number: +49 9131 85 64366
- Email: email@example.com
- Culture Sociology
- Culture Studies
- Gender Studies
- Qualitative Research
- Human Animal Studies
- Migration and Integration
Anna Schneider holds a Bachelor Degree in Modern China from Julius-Maximilians-University Würzburg as well as a Bachelor and Master’s Degree in Sociology from Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg. Her time at Würzburg University included a two-month stay at Chinese Culture University Taipei in Taiwan and a semester at Bejing University in China.
After completing her studies, Anna Schneider worked for the EU-funded project RESCuE at the Institute for Employment Research in Nuremberg, as a lecturer for the Institute of Sociology at FAU and for the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees in Nuremberg before starting her jobs as a research fellow and the program’s coordinator in 2017. Since 2018, she also assists the Women’s Representative of the Faculty of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Theology as a scientific advisor and is currently working on her Ph.D. in Social Sciences at FAU.