please visit campo to register for the SDAC masters programme and upload the necessary documents for your application.

Yes, all students can apply. Students will also go through the application process, and successful applicants will be notified.

You are required to have at least a B2 Level to apply. If you wish to know more about TOEFL or IELTS scores and their equivalent levels, please visit “Compare TOEFL Scores” 

requested documents should be sent per post to the Master’s office.You can also upload your documents to Campo

Yes, you should send your documents by post, Please send it to the Master’s Office. For more information about the Master’s office, address, and office hours, please click here.

Then, please contact the Master’s Office in Erlangen.

In this case, you are kindly advised to contact both your embassy and the Chinese embassy in Germany, to check the Chinese Visa requirements for your country origin.

please check with the support services in case of technical issues.

No, there no tuition fees required to apply for the programme. However, there are general living costs that you might want to consider during your residency as a student in Germany.

For more information on estimated living costs, please click here.

Chinese language and background studies are not required to apply for our SDAC programme.

Students will be in charge of their accommodation and living expenses in Beijing. Please check out our Study abroad page and the table of costs at our SDAC website.

You are required to have at least A1 Level by the end of the 2nd  semester of the Masters Programme.

No, in any case, a proof of English language is required.

Yes, as long as you have at least a total of 140 ECTS.

Following Soon.

A motivation letter is not obligatory, but feel free to attach a copy if you wish.

Applications which do not meet the grade requirement are challenging in terms of selection, due to the number of applicants. However, we do encourage you to apply if you acquire further qualifications like internships or work experiences related to your bachelor studies.

The SDAC programme does not provide any scholarships or grants. Interested applicants are kindly requested to apply individually for suitable scholarship opportunities. For more information about scholarship organizations, applications, and opportunities, please click here.

We encourage prospective students to align their expectations with our graduate program. That’s why we invite you to visit one or several classes to get a first-hand experience. If you are interested, please contact the program’s coordinator to make an appointment prior to your visit.

Applicants will go through the application process only after submitting their entire application documents to Campo and by post. The sooner we receive all the documents needed, the faster we can start reviewing your application and come to a decision.

No, there are no additional requirements needed for applying to our program.

For more information on Semester dates and Re-registration dates, please click here