SDAC Advisory Board
The international SDAC Advisory Board consists of members from various countries with expertise and experience in the field of Decision-Making.
The Advisory Board is responsible for advising the SDAC on issues related to its supervisory duties and assists the SDAC in the further development of the program. The board convenes at a biannual basis.
Advisory Board Members:
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Gentz (University of Edinburgh)
- Prof. Dr. Robert LaFleur (SDAC guest professor/Beloit College)
- Prof. Dr. Jaclyn Neo (National University of Singapore, Director of Centre for Asian Legal Studies
- Prof. Dr. Maznah Mohamad (Department of Malay Studies (Head), Department of Southeast Asian Studies, National University of Singapore (NUS))
- Dr. Tomas Petru (Czech Academy of Sciences, Oriental Institute)
- Prof. Dr. Michael Puett (Harvard University)
- Dr. Nurul Huda Mohd Razif (Cambridge University, Department of Social Anthropology)
- Prof. Dr. Dagmar Schäfer (Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Director)
- Dr. Rolf Scheuermann (International Consortium for Research in the Humanities)
This list is currently being updated. Please return soon.